Summon Night Swordcraft Story Tilesets? (RPG MAKER VX ACE)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could you be clearer on what it is you want? If you're asking for those exact tiles in Ace format then no, that is most definitely not allowed. If you're asking for ones like those then could you tell us what it is that you like about it so we could direct you to ones that might be similar? If you're asking for someone to make you a tileset, then no, that's not something that happens just for the asking. Entire tilesets are too large of a request and you either need to be willing to pay lots of money or hope your game is interesting enough to recruit an artist, either way it wouldn't belong here.

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
it kindda look like in the middle of rm 2000ish and XP

so far , no i dont think ive seen tileset close to that.

Oriceles

0 + a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a clear request for ripped mapchips/chipsets

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Not really since somebody could possibly make similar tiles from scratch. If he clearly states that he wants an exact copy, then that's a different case. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
@oriceles:

no no, although im not an english native speaker the request is about tileset that was made close to it.

(summon night 2)

not about ripping resources.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Regardless, I think, you will have a hard time finding someone willing to make you tilesets in that style for free. Even one tileset is a huuuge request, even more so if you want a particular style and not standard rtp.

However, I think, the style looks "somewhat" similiar like the Coming of Age style. At least it might be worth looking into: http://dohklex.wordpress.com/coming-of-age-day/

Here is a screenshot of the tileset:

Another tileset, very colorful, would be the Rural Tileset style from the store, just check it out.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm suspicious of that set.  The artistic quality varies widely, it looks like it was edited together with rips.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hm, I don't know that, to me the graphics didn't look familiar, but maybe someone can clarify, would be interested in that.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The game was made with it but the tiles aren't from there.  Here, see: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8723-is-the-coad-tiles-usable-for-commercial-projects/?p=91772

Edit:  Wait, I'm really confused.  I've got the RTP for IG here and there's nothing like these tiles in there.  I have no idea what that thread is even saying now.  It looks like there are some things from IG maker but some might be rips still?

Edit2:  Reread the whole thread, there seemed to me no conclusion made about where all of the tiles came from but it seems that some are from IG maker, some are Ace, some are XP, and some are Mack, and the rest are none of the above, meaning you'd have to own those 3 makers and find out where the others came from before it could be used.  Looks like a can of worms to me.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This linked thread got me confused, too. So, still no definitive answer where the Coming of Age tileset did come from? Not from IG, yes? If anyone knows more details about the COAD set, just sent me a message.

Sorry, I won't longer hijack this thread, really doesn't help much the person who requested something. I honestly didn't know that the COAD set was even questionable. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The comment about the three makers (XP, Ace, IG) and Mack was more aimed at "Hanzo's" tilesets, which is where the OP in the linked topic got the COAD tilesets from. I don't have IG, so I assumed the user was correct when he actually posted that. ^^;

To be honest, I wouldn't risk using it.

As for the original topic: what about the DS tileset?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Yeah, DS/DS+ might work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano