Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hope I am posting this in the right place. I did not see a place to request plugins in the JS section so.....if I am in the wrong place then someone direct me to he proper place please.

What I am asking for is a plugin for RPG Maker MV that mimics the summon system of Final Fantasy X. 

What that means is, I want to be able to summon a creature (or set of creatures) that will replace the party. I want to be able to give the summon commands. If the creature dies then the party comes back to battle. If the creature wins the battle, then the party returns at the end (after the battle is over). 

That about sums it up. 

If anyone can do this, and it works with YF plugins, then I will be a super happy time camper. LOL.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Lynvia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd drop a second to this. I found that VLUE's plugin to VX Ace worked well, though it had some hiccups with Yanfly's Battle Engine as i recall.

I'm going to need the ability to summon as either an additional character or perhaps as a full replacement, like Bahamut in FF X. 

Burns

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Check this tutorial 

Lynvia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I will try that!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wondering how big I can make Dorothy's skill menu before the game just becomes irredeemably bad.
Studio Blue is playing the RPG Maker game Phil Alone live now! Phil may be alone, but you don't have to be, come join us in chat!

I'm in desperate need of environment sprites and tilesets for my game. If anyone is interested please DM me im willing to pay.
All badges and prizes for the Let's Make a Scene Heart Edition event SHOULD be out. If you participated and haven't received either or both, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTaco