Schade

"Treasure hunter"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've been experimenting with the DALL-E Mini/Craiyon AI text to image generator and considering my lack of any true artistic talent, I'm quite impressed with what I've been able to generate. I'm working on a massive resource package for the community and I'll be open for requests soon.

The beauty of this technology is that you can bring any idea to life and iterate upon it easily. This is just a fraction of what I've made so far. I'm looking forward to sharing everything I've generated once it's organized.

I'd love to team up with anyone for a game-jam or any project. I think these card like portraits would lend themselves really well to a card game.

If you want to use anything in a commercial project, you have to contact Craiyon about a license. https://www.craiyon.com/#contact

Check out my Youtube to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).
Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lichest101