alcreator440

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the title says I'm trying to find a way to summon Dragonbones actors mid battle through action sequences(like an FF style summon). I can do it just fine with regular actors but for some reason Dragonbones actors can only be loaded up in the beginning of battle if they are already in the party lineup. Otherwise the images just won't show up even if the actor is there. Is it possible to modify the script to accommodate a feature like this in anyway? Keep in mind I'm willing to have some code run during the action sequences to make this work(I'm using Yanfly's action sequences and running the "Eval:" command to pull this off).

Link is here.

Waifus69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can check out @YoraeRasante plugins list

alcreator440

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can check out @YoraeRasante plugins list
Thank you for the link. I tried out everything pertaining to dragonbones but unfortunately it still didn't work. They don't appear at all. I even installed SRD's summon core just for the sake of compatibility and it still didn't work.

MechPen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
someone on itch fixed the summoning issue I think. The rules don't allow me to post the link so go onto itch DOT io and search for "dragonbone battler addon"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dddatom