ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can we see your plugin database and the console of the error?
does the same happen on a clean project?

Necrojoker00

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
i think it's conflicting with other plugin called MOGbattleTransitions, when I turn it off the battle start with no problem.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure that is a conflict. If you enable the MOGBattleTransitions, but disable the SRD plugin, do you get the error?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Necrojoker00

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I'm not sure that is a conflict. If you enable the MOGBattleTransitions, but disable the SRD plugin, do you get the error?
no, i was only using that one but then found that other one from SRD i wanted it for my game, and yes, when i turn on both it sends me the message, when i test it alone on a new game the SRD one starts properly, when I turn it off and only uses MOG's it works normal(i also have other problem with the MOG battle hud, it suppose to have animated faces when they attack or receive damage, and they do work, but only when the "ZOOM" animation is on)

Attachments

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried swapping the order so the SRD one is above MOG's?

That's all I can come up with - unfortunately I don't have time to download them and look through.

Necrojoker00

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Mog on top, SRD bellow cause the error, SRD on top Mog bellow just starts MOGS then goes into battle

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
than it might be an overwrite function, and its not aliased, most of SRD is best above
MOG's plugin, but below YEP plugins.

but if you get an error, you can best choose between the 2.

Necrojoker00

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
than it might be an overwrite function, and its not aliased, most of SRD is best above
MOG's plugin, but below YEP plugins.

but if you get an error, you can best choose between the 2.
Seems to be the case, and i did, in the end i choose SRD over MOG since i've already done the animation intro for it, shame but it's what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Latest member to OcRam -plugin suite: OcRam_Layers! Optimized parallax layers (for parallax mapping?) + dynamic layers which can be used in title-, battle and map scenes!
People convinced me to use my old graphics for this new project, i guess i can't run away from blender just yet. https://gyazo.com/2a105847c042bb78c6d4919ec1308660
10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ninnaeis