SumRndmDde Character Creator EX Body Sprite Showing Under Walking Sprite Clothing

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely loving the CCEX, however, when I've imported all the "modern" clothing, I notice once selected by the player, the walking sprite--and that alone--still shows the naked body moving underneath the attire.

I've noted this happens even on a new project with the clothes copied over. I'm guessing from the selection of clothes available in the original CCEX, they've been picked specifically to cover the sprite underneath.

Knowing the issue I'm encountering is likely one due to the script--as the CC in RPGMV itself doesn't suffer from this issue while using the same assets--I'm wondering if there's a way to fix this or work around it so it isn't visible to the player. (Note: it persists into the actual game world)

SumRndmDde has done some excellent--EXCELLENT--work with the CCEX engine: I'm just hoping I can resolve this one issue.

Attachments

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this basically means that the base and the clothing didn't fit together, that the clothing was made for a different base.

You would have to link us to the websites of where you got the clothing and the base for anyone to help.

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this basically means that the base and the clothing didn't fit together, that the clothing was made for a different base.

You would have to link us to the websites of where you got the clothing and the base for anyone to help.
They're just the clothes that came with MV, in a free update from the dev, I believe, so they're RTP attire.
The "base" is from the sample files on SRD's website itself, but here's the link...

I''ll try replacing them with MV's own "base" body, but I'm certain the issue is simply the .js isn't scripted to adapt its "covering" as MV's CC is, hence CCEX excluding several clothing sprites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon