Yawgmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just downloaded SumRndmDde's Stat Distribution Plugin and its Core engine.

located here: http://sumrndm.site/stat-distribution/

Anyways I have set up the notetags and used a plugin command to give the first actor in my party the required points to boost stats and adjusted plugin parameters and I get an reference error code when I try to enter the stat boost scene. More specifically it says Reference Error: Level is not defined. I am unsure what that means so I don't have any idea how to trouble shoot this issue. I posted a couple screen shots below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

UPDATE: My problem was in the Super Tool Engine. My formula was not a valid formula.

Attachments

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Edit:

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno