SumRndmDde UT battle plugin preload image issue

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Starlightsam, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Starlightsam

Starlightsam Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I'm having a very specific issue and I'm unsure of how to fix it. I'm using SumRndmDde's undertale battle plugins (specifically all 4 plugins found in the engine file)

So, I had a problem where certain images won't show: all the command images seen here: upload_2019-2-20_14-25-46.png upload_2019-2-20_14-36-37.png
    don't show up when the battle first begins.
    (above image was used with just the 4 plugins on, put in the right order)
    I should note, that it works fine in the engine file from SumRndmDde's site for me. I'm assuming it's because my game has more maps, since it does this with just the four plugins installed anyway.

I looked into the forums and it seems like it'd be a preload issue, that it relies on memory so it doesn't show the first time but does the second. so i used Galv's image cache- and boom, it worked! but, now there's a new issue. upload_2019-2-20_14-27-22.png
    there's no image that i know of that is like that, it looks more like javascript than a image file. i'll hit retry and then it'll pop up again, and there's no going around it as far as I can tell. It just keeps prompting it. And, it does so right before the battle starts too?
    upload_2019-2-20_14-38-17.png
    And here it is with just the 5 mentioned plugins: the galv image cache and the UT battle related ones. I just get a "Now Loading..." screen then this. The error also pops up in the Battle test. Hitting F8 i get this:
    upload_2019-2-20_14-43-57.png

what's causing this and how can I get it to stop? any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!