SumRndmDde's Stat Distribution Addition... Please?

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://sumrndm.site/stat-distribution/

This has almost all the features I'm looking for in a Stat Distribution... Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to make your own Stats and add them to the list. Something like Alistair's Ability Distribution plugin... https://alistairengine.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/addon-ap-ability-distribution/

So I'm wondering if there is someone willing and able to make this a feature? I tried asking SumRndmDde, but he hasn't answered back with a yes or no...

Essentially, I want the ability a custom stat that can be added to the Stat list of this Distribution plugin.

Thanks in advance,
Firestalker

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you already use a custom stats/params plugin?

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah.... Yanflys Class Params and Base Param Plugins. But I want to use it with SumRdmnDde's TP Upgrade plugin that allows you to change the Max TP to act more like the HP/MP does. I have a lot of skills that use the TP instead of the MP and even some skills that use both TP and MP. Being able to add the TP stat to the list in this plugin would make my day. Making the plugin allow Variables or something similar would make this possible.

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I intend to both remake TP Upgrade (this time with compatibility with Stat Distribution) along with my own "Stat Customization" plugin that will, of course, be compatible with Stat Distribution. Can't say they're coming any time soon (though due to the new parameter system, Stat Customization may be coming sooner than expected) but if you can be patient, they shall arrive. ^^

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a year and nothing has changed at all... is there anyone that can make the changes? SumRndmDde doesn't seem to be doing plugins anymore... or at least not supporting his plugins.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless he open sourced his plugins or gave explicit permission, I don't know if anyone else is really allowed to go in and update it. I could be wrong, though.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well that makes things really crappy!

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll prepare one.
It will be an extension plugin.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much for doing that for me... I tried it out and I though I didn't get an error... I didn't get the parameter either. It didn't seem to work for me. I placed it above the scripts like you said to. But nothing.... Everything works like the script isn't even there.

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you added "mtp" to the srd stat distribution plugin parameter?

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It works in my tests. I'm using with both stat distribution and tp upgrade plugins.
Sin título5.png
Inside data folder there is a file called "DistributionStats.json" wich has all info about upgradeable stats but nothing about mtp. The system isn't made to allow adding stats freely so if you delete it (making a backup if needed) plugin will create another with mtp included.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is so weird.... It's not working at all for me at all... I'll even tried a new project and nothing. I'm running the update 1.6.1 RPGmaker if that changes things.

Thanks for trying.

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try adding this to the end of "DistributionStats.json" before "@c":1}:
Code:
"mtp":{"name":"Max TP","description":"The maximum amount of TP for the actor.","cost":"1","gain":"2","max":"200","min_col":"#6666ff","max_col":"#0000ff","@c":30},
EDIT: Found why this happened. I've updated plugin. On supertools menu go to stat distribution and edit "Max TP" option. It will be saved correctly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:
I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holaaa