Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,

I recently began using SumRndmDde's Summon Core plugin, but I've ran into a problem- it seems that the actors summoned using Summon skills don't adhere to the normal actor positions (for example, the first actor summoned by a party of one actor is not placed where Party Member 2 would be placed if there were two party members at the beginning of the battle)- they must be placed in a specific position of their own. This is making it difficult for me to complete my summon system- if a player summons actors A, B, and C, either the sprites overlap (one option in the plugin) or the player is not able to summon all three actors since the space would be occupied by actor A, and therefore B & C's Skills wouldn't be able to be used.

I noticed that the position where the summoned actor appears is set by a formula (master._homeX -/+ #, master._homeY -/+ #)- is there some variable that would allow me to set the summoned actor's position as, say, 240 pixels to the right of the last actor in the party? (So if the actor summoning was on the left, the player could summon three other actors and they would each be placed to the right of each other.)

(I hope I've explained myself well enough- it's a bit difficult to explain.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarina