SumRndmDde's Super Tools Engine Missing "WINDOWS.JSON". Help Plss

White_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been searching a lot of forums and even SumRndmDde's website himself but I really can't find any solution to this problem. Does anyone knows how to fix it? The Windows.json file is missing, does anyone knows where I can find it? Thank you very much guys!

My MV's version is 1.6.1, and I just installed the Super Tools Engine and this happens at the beginning.

Here is a list of my Plugins:

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
According to a google search, this plugin does not work in 1.6.1 - you will need to go back to 1.5.2 (and manually convert your project back to 1.5.2) if you want to use this plugin. Keeping in mind that the other plugins you have may be for 1.6.1 so they may not work with an earlier version.

Time to consider how much you want each of those plugins.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
There's a way to it works on 1.6.1.

- Put the Super Tools below all yanfly plugins.
- Put the SRDGameUpgrade.js above Super tools. - http://sumrndm.site/game-upgrade/
- One other tip: Try to put the plugins of the same author all together. In the Yanfly Site, there are an order to put all this plugins correctly in the project. In the print that you posted, i can see a lot of other plugins in the middle of them. Don't do that.
Like the Button Common Events has to be above the Region restriction.
The order is the same order as show in the site for you to download. - http://yanfly.moe/yep/

In my project i have a lot of plugins from different authors and the srd plugins works fine. But all of them are below the yanfly ones.

White_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, thank you soo much Guys! Really appreciate the replies!

I'll try your suggestion right away! Really thanks bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Say, does anyone know any other indie game development forums? Progress on my uni survey has been a little slow, so I wanna look into posting it around a bit more.
Due to the bullies' resurgence on Facebook and Twitter against my friend (and I since I defend), we've decided to move over to tumblr to try to obscure our presence, where we might finally be at peace working on games. If anyone wants my/our game's tumblrs to follow lmk. :kaojoy:
Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uniteditcare