Not open for further replies.

White_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been searching a lot of forums and even SumRndmDde's website himself but I really can't find any solution to this problem. Does anyone knows how to fix it? The Windows.json file is missing, does anyone knows where I can find it? Thank you very much guys!

My MV's version is 1.6.1, and I just installed the Super Tools Engine and this happens at the beginning.

Untitled.png

Here is a list of my Plugins:
as.png

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
According to a google search, this plugin does not work in 1.6.1 - you will need to go back to 1.5.2 (and manually convert your project back to 1.5.2) if you want to use this plugin. Keeping in mind that the other plugins you have may be for 1.6.1 so they may not work with an earlier version.

Time to consider how much you want each of those plugins.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!
There's a way to it works on 1.6.1.

- Put the Super Tools below all yanfly plugins.
- Put the SRDGameUpgrade.js above Super tools. - http://sumrndm.site/game-upgrade/
- One other tip: Try to put the plugins of the same author all together. In the Yanfly Site, there are an order to put all this plugins correctly in the project. In the print that you posted, i can see a lot of other plugins in the middle of them. Don't do that.
Like the Button Common Events has to be above the Region restriction.
The order is the same order as show in the site for you to download. - http://yanfly.moe/yep/
phObwMx.png

In my project i have a lot of plugins from different authors and the srd plugins works fine. But all of them are below the yanfly ones.

White_Dreams

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, thank you soo much Guys! Really appreciate the replies!

I'll try your suggestion right away! Really thanks bro

Nemesis666

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

Same problem here, I tried with the GameUpdate, tried different order, I have a black screen OR a black screen with yellow text.

On 1.6.1.
Some one told me it was working fine on 1.5 soooo...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Nemesis666, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zabasin