We need something like Super Mario RPG :D

Anyway, great script and really useful.

cycosurgeon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cool, plug-in and thanks for your time and effort on it.

Quick question....

I am only using the Timed Attack core plug-in but I haven't been able to get the "repeat" or "reverse" features to work yet. I have tried them in both the default plugin setting and the attack skill notes. It never does either, it always registers a ._notPressed as a miss and never bounces back to starts over.

I even thought it was because I was using a YEP_coreengine to change the resolution but even doing back the default sized screen didn't fix it.

Only other thing it could be is the fact I changed my TasCursor to be a star. I was going to set it back to the default one again, but I couldn't find the location of the image on your site.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on?

Last edited by a moderator:

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool, plug-in and thanks for your time and effort on it.

Quick question....

I am only using the Timed Attack core plug-in but I haven't been able to get the "repeat" or "reverse" features to work yet. I have tried them in both the default plugin setting and the attack skill notes. It never does either, it always registers a ._notPressed as a miss and never bounces back to starts over.

I even thought it was because I was using a YEP_coreengine to change the resolution but even doing back the default sized screen didn't fix it.

Only other thing it could be is the fact I changed my TasCursor to be a star. I was going to set it back to the default one again, but I couldn't find the location of the image on your site.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be going on?

Could you show me everything in the Skill's notebox?

cycosurgeon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for replying! Sorry for the slow response!

I actually figured it out, I had Repeat: instead of Repeat Type: in the skill! Sorry to waste your time!

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks pretty cool, as do the other attack styles you added. I have a suggestion for you, the Ring System in the game 'Lost Odyssey' is a favorite of mine. In it, a character equips a ring, and in battle, when you do a basic attack, a ring appears and shrinks toward another one. If you match them up within a certain margin, or get it perfect, you gain a bonus to attack.
Just something I thought you'd want to try out.

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is so great, but is there any way to change it to have you press a button when you see an "!" over your character head. Having it timed that if you hit the button during the animation it can deal 20% more damage.
Also was it ever added or does anyone know how set it up so that your character runs towards the enemy then the bar appears?

Protagonist7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Questions:

#1: I'm wanting to how it so that speed is determined by the ratio between the attacker's luck (which will be used as a "perception" stat) and the defender's agility. This will replace normal hit/miss mechanics. I'm trying to set up a formula that lets this happen but I can't figure out how to make it work. It should be something like this:
b.agi/(b.agi+a.luk)
(the exact numbers I'll work out in playtesting)

But whenever I do that it just says "b not defined".

#2: Did you ever create a time defense plugin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.
Welp, the bullying hadn't let up so I decided to make him a marchpane cake with Miku Hatsune on it, cause marchpane is his favorite food. :3 I wish I knew how to bake better. I'm better at making non-bake homemade candy sweets. :kaothx:
RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Racklaw