StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found out about this today. Then again, I was busy teaching the basics of RPG Maker to our friends yesterday. XD

Hmmm... *ponders*

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
To answer/confirm a few questions:

1- RTP does not need to be included in the download.

2- Videos or projects are welcome, projects can be in .exe or a .zip file.

3- Deadline is Monday @ 11:59pm - whatever time zone you're in. Judges will be starting judging late Tuesday. :)

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Lunarea:

Some of the pictures people are submitting don't appear on mine :| ! Are there problems with the forums or is it my Qustodio again...

I hope it isn't Qustodio, but I have a feeling that it probably is due to Qustodio, thought it was better to ask you first :)

Miffy.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Lunarea:

Some of the pictures people are submitting don't appear on mine :| ! Are there problems with the forums or is it my Qustodio again...

I hope it isn't Qustodio, but I have a feeling that it probably is due to Qustodio, thought it was better to ask you first :)

Miffy.
Most likely Qustodio. I can see the images - they're videos most of the time, though.

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Hotfirelegend:

Ah thanks for that. Videos! That explains why I can't see them. Videos are a blocked entity unfortunately :|

Thanks anyway :D

Miffy.

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Man, I am really glad it needs to be done by 11:59 monday and not sunday. Just a little... bit... more... tuning...

romoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Finished mine finally! I got through it so there shouldnt be any bugs or only minors but who knows :p :D
The wedding RTP not included

EDIT: Ohh wow somehow i switched up the links sorry about that xd Now the link is good :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Finished mine finally! I got through it so there shouldnt be any bugs or only minors but who knows :p :D

The wedding RTP not included
I don't have time to partecipate sadly but...if I click on your link I can see the pic of a blonde girl.

Kinda hilarious that you named it "The wedding", is that some sort of marriage proposal for her? lmao

Kurokenja

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Greetings and Salutations!

This is actually my first post *hides* so hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker to these forums, I like the comfort of the shadows.

Here is my entry for the Super Awesome Face Contest! (in video format since the project file itself is a bit large even without RTP)
I hope you enjoy it, I had lots of fun making this and so long as I make people smile, then that'll be awesome, super awesome indeed ^^

Also apologies that it is 10 minutes (hope that's not too long), I got a bit carried away ^^;

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So many nuances I don't want to get disqualified for... Can I use a randomly generated face, and it's edited counterpart? Say, if I exported a face WIth AND WITHOUT mustache, could I go with it and not be dropped? Or should I just pick one? Could I just use a flurry of random faces in my game?

also just realized the Ace Lite generator is SUPER limited for faces... sad, sad panda...

(Using lite because?)

I bought a boxed copy of Ace and it was shipped to wrong address, burned through 30 day trial. I guess I still have hope that it will arrive tomorrow.

Chaneque

Prince of Strange Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What was I on when making this game?!

EDIT: I updated the game & added the font I was using. So, uh, you might be able to read it now. I also updated the credits cuz I forgot to do that last time.

Updated!

SharicX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
Alright, here is my entry. Epic Quest. Hope I did well. :)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qdf4xd02vicr37r/Epic+Story.exe

This is also my first post on the forum. However, it isn't the first game I made. I've been using RPG Maker VX Ace for more than 2, maybe 3 years now, and I've used this forum a lot. I just never joined or posted. Until now.

EDIT: Fixed the link. It wasn't working.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is actually my first post *hides* so hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker to these forums, I like the comfort of the shadows.

This is also my first post on the forum.
I think it's pretty great that this contest encouraged some members to start posting. Welcome aboard. :thumbsup-left: :D

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is like my dream contest D: But I have found out about it waaaaaaaaay too late and at a bad time of the year. Everyone make this contest great so there can be another one in the future!! Okay!

Good luck to you all. I really hope I have time to play some of these entries. :>

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For better or for worse, I'm submitting mine!

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltbp6ivlsybxtv6/NMFE.exe?dl=0

Zip File Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xht3vz98var9c1a/NMFE.zip?dl=0

Shameless screenshots:

7WuffDo.png

FUuq1ak.png
Just fyi, because of the scripts used, I've occasionally found a bit of wonkiness with the movement. One person had some major issues that I and another player have not been able to replicate. So I've learned that I probably won't use these scripts in the future, but I'm leaving them in here for this project. 

I hope you enjoy this! It's been fun making it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bongdaso