Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Banner.png

CRISIS ALERT! J ACADEMY UNDER INVASION!

SYNOPSIS
J Academy is a simple high school, and one that leaves a lot to be desired. With no accomplishments to its name, and no passion to be found in its students and staff, it's a school seemingly destined for eternal mediocrity. Nothing interesting has ever happened within its walls, and no one interesting has ever walked through its halls.

That is, until the school suddenly finds itself invaded from all directions by monsters!

In the midst of this epidemic, heroes who have been quietly living their day-to-day lives within the school rise to the occasion to fight off the invading monsters, safeguard their fellow students and teachers, and bring an end to the J Academy Super Crisis!

- Experience the full story line through multiple protagonists' perspectives!

- Battle enemies in turn-based RPG combat! Each character has unique mechanics to their play style!

- Visual novel style cutscenes with character art and sound effects with a fairly lighthearted tone throughout!

- The game should take you about 1 to 3 hours to complete!

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
screenshot2.png
screenshot1.png
screenshot8.png

SECTION B: CHARACTERS
BioHana.png
BioBolton.png
BioAda.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played your game. I like the grid maps. It is a visual novel though which I realized and wasn't that fond of. Some people like them though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey
Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lark_Larkington