Hellpug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engililish
Primarily Uses
https://itch.io/jam/super-love-jam-2016

Hey there! A friend (Navitoro) and I are planning a very short RPG maker project for a game jam starting this Friday June 10th - Sunday June 12th. Super Love Jam is about encouraging more diverse characters, stories and topics through this jam. Game will contain themes regarding sexual identity, gender norms, and the relationships that we form based on our identities. Friend is doing writing, I will be doing art and most likely also the one throwing the whole thing together. What we need is someone who is interested in doing music for it. We need to know if someone is on board by Thursday so by Friday 3:00pm (6:00 pm EST) so we can just jump in. We'll probably communicate either PMs or Discord, which ever works best. We're thinking probably solar punk in terms of story and look. 

If you want to see what my art is like: emilylampson.tumblr.com

Also, if you are into this topic, feel free to enter the jam too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellpug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engililish
Primarily Uses
We got someone can this thread be closed? Please and thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xtvback