Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DISCLAIMER!
This game was created for the 2013 Cleveland Summer Game Jam in less than 48 hours.
It's pretty (slightly intentionally, though) unbalanced, very short, and not very pretty in some aspects.
However, unless there's a game breaking bug, I won't be working on this again unless I truly feel like it.
I'd like to get back to work on my main project. :) Without further ado...
 ​
Story:
What if there was a world where all battles in a war where fought out via violent tug of war matches?​
Well, this game (kind of) answers that question. A squad of three knights must suit up
to fight for the Right Kingdom, and finish the fight once and for all...​
 ​
Gameplay:
  • Fight in turn-based RPG battles and abuse enemy weaknesses and resistances!
  • Use the rope to your advantage! The higher your rope number, the better the bonuses. Be careful,
    enemies can these bonuses as well...
  • Buy items, weapons, and rings from Donny the Salesman to up your strategy! You can change equips in the middle of battle!
  • Five battles in different biomes - each biome has a different effect you must overcome!
Screenshots:
(THE ONE EVERYONE SCROLLS TO IMMEADIATELY)
ScreenShot575_zps79c01950.png
ScreenShot582_zps3fade973.png
ScreenShot579_zps7b8dd93f.png
ScreenShot581_zps845d8e91.png
ScreenShot577_zpsd8a6946e.png
 ​
DOWNLOAD HERE!
Credits located in the game. Thanks for playing!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
This could be trned into something epic with a little more polish..maybe a sequel?

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This could be trned into something epic with a little more polish..maybe a sequel?
Haha, thanks! I actually do have a boatload of ideas for a sequel/remake, so maybe once I'm done with my current game I might come back to this. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113