RMMV [Super Tools Engine] Menu changes in Web Browser?

SpikerMan87

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently put my game on a Web Browser and had made a lot of menu changes, but I noticed that those changes didn't carry over to the Web Browser version.

Have I missed something? I found this thread that makes changes to the code and it did fix the missing HUD issues I was having, but not the menu changes.

Thank you.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was under the impression this plugin couldn't edit the windows on web mode, and by proxy, mobile mode, because it uses node.js to read the files it saves in the file system, which it can't do in web mode. I might be wrong, so someone who knows better can correct me if so, but because of that, any edits made to the windows simply don't work at all in web mode.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dang...looks like I'll have to abandon a mobile release then lol. I'm glad I found this thread (along w/ the semi-fix linked above).

SpikerMan87

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was under the impression this plugin couldn't edit the windows on web mode, and by proxy, mobile mode, because it uses node.js to read the files it saves in the file system, which it can't do in web mode. I might be wrong, so someone who knows better can correct me if so, but because of that, any edits made to the windows simply don't work at all in web mode.

Wow...Well that's a shame, but it's ok. I can manage. I wanted to ask before I decided to try something else. Thank you for your response.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ribzypooh