RMMV SuperToolsEngine and HudMaker - Can't select Hud Maker option when I pres F12

Wrathspawn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I downloaded SuperToolsEngine and HudMaker and put them in the plugins folder and read description in plugin manager about some seperate folders that I had to create in the HUD folder but I can't select the Hud Maker option when I press F12 in battles.
What did I miss? plugins are supposed to be in the plugins folder.

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What version is your engine? A quick Google search led me to two threads where this problem cropped up, and the HUD Maker apparently doesn't work with anything beyond 1.5.1.

Of course, that's only one possible explanation.

MrPepeLover44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and the HUD Maker apparently doesn't work with anything beyond 1.5.1.
It actually does, I have 1.6.2 and can use it just fine.
Maybe just put them top of the plugins list? Something like this
1636497221442.png
That works for me, should for you as well

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas
hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raylux92