Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, everyone.

Asked before about this problem on the Improvements Boards thread, but no one seems to be worried about it. The official pages for the RPG Maker MV re-translation project are down, and we have no access to them or the download links for the documents that are stored there.

If someone, mod or admin, could look about it, it would be much appreciated.

Also, if there are not going to be more updates regarding RPG Maker MV nor the re-translations, is there any other way to access the translation texts, so anyone can edit and apply them on their own computers?

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will see what happened. But most likely they are gone.
Is there a way to access the translation files having RPG Maker MV installed on the computer? I mean, to have access to the texts for each translation, and edit them with Notepad++ or something.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the bump. Any news regarding this?

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this. I still have no answers about my question.
Is there a way to access the translation files having RPG Maker MV installed on the computer? I mean, to have access to the texts for each translation, and edit them with Notepad++ or something.

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this again. Seriously, what is going on? Isn't there any kind of answer to this?

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping this for fourth time.
Seriously, guys, I need some support here, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hypermear