sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
MV's default characters are 48 pixel by 48 pixels. I use a custom 96 pixel (twice taller) tileset.

See below for an example. He is 96 by 96 pixel character.

chieftain.png

The same license rule applies to the tileset I shared. You can use them in free projects but it's not for commercial.

These are good. I think I will edit them in GIMP to make the walls brown (my personal use, of course), and I like the flower and the crystal! When you said that it was designed for 96 pixel sprite, I am not sure exactly what you meant...could it be used well with your other tilesets? And what I meant by "alien" is like the exteriors in this pack - http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/sci-fi-tiles

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
MV's default characters are 48 pixel by 48 pixels. I use a custom 96 pixel (twice taller) tileset.

See below for an example. He is 96 by 96 pixel character.

The same license rule applies to the tileset I shared. You can use them in free projects but it's not for commercial.
Ah! Thank you for clarifying :D

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
They are basically bigger since it is designed for bigger characters. Of course, you can shrink it down without loss of quality. I have some more of those alien plants but they are in 3D mesh form and I need to render them and adjust them to fit in MV. I will do that later since I am currently away from my main computer.

Ah! Thank you for clarifying :D

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They are basically bigger since it is designed for bigger characters. Of course, you can shrink it down without loss of quality. I have some more of those alien plants but they are in 3D mesh form and I need to render them and adjust them to fit in MV. I will do that later since I am currently away from my main computer.
Okay. I am looking forward to seeing them.

EDIT: Also, do you have a thread with your characters that you are making? If not, could you maybe start one or post them here? If you made that one man, they are very good :wub

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
Here is some stuff as promised. I didn't add shadow.

stuff.png

I am not sharing the characters. Each of them takes a long time to make. Some of them are featured in my project (Two Clusters - Kain) linked in my signature.

Okay. I am looking forward to seeing them.

EDIT: Also, do you have a thread with your characters that you are making? If not, could you maybe start one or post them here? If you made that one man, they are very good :wub

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am not sharing the characters. Each of them takes a long time to make. Some of them are featured in my project (Two Clusters - Kain) linked in my signature.
All right, that is okay. I do not mind :D

Here is some stuff as promised. I didn't add shadow.

undefined
Thanks! These look good. I can add shadows myself :)

sura_tc

Loner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
Other
Here is a A4 and A5 tileset that go with the cave tileset I showed earlier. They were designed together as whole. A4 is continuous wall. A5 is floor.

GG_mine_A4.png
GG_mine_A5.png

All right, that is okay. I do not mind :D

Thanks! These look good. I can add shadows myself :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkescythe