RMMV Surrender Option

Aerodynamics

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to add an option of "surrender" in the party command window(That Fight/Escape Window). Choosing it will immediately make the player lose the fight.
Sounds simple but I don't know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated!

SlayerJoe31

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just tested it. Should work.

Attachments

• bandicam 2020-12-02 23-29-07-825.jpg
    bandicam 2020-12-02 23-29-07-825.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 14

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
I want to add an option of "surrender" in the party command window(That Fight/Escape Window). Choosing it will immediately make the player lose the fight.
Sounds simple but I don't know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated!
what engine do you use? MV / MZ?

if it's MV i think you could use
then in the common event called by that command... add 'abort battle' event command...

in that common event you could also add some conditional check for boss battle switch for example... if it's boss battle you must not surrender for example... and maybe some penalty for surrender like lose all money could be added too...

i think that plugin 'might' work too for MZ (did not try it though).
hope this help.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu