RMMV Survival Dungeon

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis
You wake up and find yourself in a place that is not familiar. You are alone and don't know what to do. You finally work up the courage to move on and it seems that the place is never ending. Believing that there is an exit you decide to press on in this nightmare dungeon, that is survival dungeon.

- Make your way through a 100 floor dungeon encountering different enemies ebry ten floors with their own unique abilities.
- Every ten floors take on a challenging boss to move onto to a new part of the dungeon.
- Dungeon floor tiles and walls change every ten floors each with their own unique tiles.
- Each floor get's slightly larger as you move on through the dungeon.
- Earn job points through levelling and defeating enemies and use them to learn new abilities to ensure your survival.
- Recruit new party member's along the way to make encounters easier.

Reach the 100th floor and beat the final boss to become the dungeon conqueror!

Screenshots
Survival_Dungeon_S3.PNG

Survival_Dungeon_S1.PNG

Survival_Dungeon_S2.PNG

Download Link
https://thesensitivecoconut.itch.io/survival-dungeon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88net