leelahmleo

Piper McManamon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I'm making an apocalypse game and I wanted to make something kind of like DayZ. I made a really simple upgrade system in another game that I'm working on that I am probably going to move over to my new game, but it's hard to do for more than two or three items, and doesn't work very well. Does anybody know of anything that'll let me add in crafting and hunger?

DarthVollis

Moogle Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you explain in a little more detail?

leelahmleo

Piper McManamon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you explain in a little more detail?
Sorry! Basically, I've been watching a lot of movies involving the Rapture (y'know like... bible stuff) and i really like the idea for a game, also ragnarok. I decided to make a game involving the rapture happening in the late 1800s (mid 1890s) and it's kinda gonna be a survival game, but it'll also have a good story. I want to be able to collect resources, have hunger that slowly depletes, and possibly have ammo that depletes every time you attack with a gun or bow. Do you know of anything like that? Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several different crafting scripts available on the master script list, you can check there which one would fit your idea best. If you don't have a link to the MSL, follow the link in my signature - it's linked there (and on several other points in this forum)

As for hunger effects, there has been a tutorial on this board how to implement that by eventing alone (sorry, don't have the link - just search on the forum)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Little early but to all of you that celebrate it :

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FinnEver