Survivors Of Earth

stephen12235

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Survivors Of Earth is another game that I have been working on and so far there is 3 maps that I have worked on. However, the game is about a survivor named John and he comes across a research facility that have been calling out other people. John was from a team that was investigating a mysterious hole in the Earth and his team split up, so John went to the Research Facility to see if anyone has been there.

This game is in early development too and is open for feedback. Let me know what you guys think. Feedback is always important to me :) Thanks guys.

Mega - https://mega.nz/#F!D1l0WJKK

Update - New link is now available just only got it to work XD.

Survivors of earth.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!
Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProtoPropski