Sushi restaurant (MV, tileset, RTP style)

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know where I can find tiles to create a sushi restaurant in MV in the RTP style? Ideally a conveyor belt restaurant but it doesn't necessarily need to be.

I assume, because MV has so much "daily Japanese modern life" stuff, that one of the asset packs has these tiles, but I've never personally seen them.

Does anyone know where they can be found/bought?

Reactions: J-G

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick bump. I'm starting to think the answer is "no". :guffaw:

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final bump for this.

I may have to change the setting for a different type of restaurant.

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final bump for this.

I may have to change the setting for a different type of restaurant.
If your unable to find them. Maybe you can commission the work. If so I'll make time to create them. Pm if interested

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@J-G

Under no circumstances can you try and solicit for paid commissions in Resource Requests. You should wait until the OP posts a Classified Requests, if they do.

Reactions: J-G

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J-G [mod]Under no circumstances can you try and solicit for paid commissions in Resource Requests. You should wait until the OP posts a Classified Requests, if they do.[/mod]
Ok got. Didn't know that.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have not seen something like that yet, but do you have some images what stuff you would excatly need ton realize such a restaurant?

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have not seen something like that yet, but do you have some images what stuff you would excatly need ton realize such a restaurant?
I don't have an asset list, as such. I'm looking for stuff to make a kaitenzushi restaurant, like this:

I had assumed (incorrectly) that there would probably already be assets, as there's so much "pedestrian" Japanese stuff already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popogui