Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Suzu_AdSystem.js
By SuzuGames
Introduction:
Do you need to sponsor someone in your game in exchange for the player to earn coins? With this plugin you will be able to reward your players for seeing advertising that you select for yourself.

Features:
- You can set as many ads as you want.
- You can edit the plugin. So you can set any reward you want (Adds 1-10 of gold and plays Coin.ogg by default. You can set variables if you want).
- You can set any time you want until the ad close by itself (10 seconds by default).
- There isn't params, so you need to

How to use:
You need to edit the script with a text editor (VSC for example). Once you finished, you only need to write ad(); in a event.
1616349157572.png

Download:
GitHub (Use Right Click and Save As)

Terms of use:
- Don't sell this script. It's totally free.
- You can edit all the script, but don't erase my name.
- You can give credits if you want.

Devlog:
[v1.0]
- Plugin release

Last edited:

Raggon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi any chance you will support google ads?

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi any chance you will support google ads?
It's not possible with this plugin. This plugin only works to sponsor a YouTuber that play your game for example.

So players can see his channel and claim a reward and the Youtuber can upload more videos to thanks you for the ad (You can use your own website to sponsor too). But I'm not planning to add support to Google Ads.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModdedGen