RMMZ SV Actor Battlers - Change how the poses behave?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! I wish to ask if it is possible to change how the SV actor battlers behave with their poses? Like, for example in the defense stance, it usually goes frame 1-2-3-2-1 by default just like the idle animation... But is it possible to have it loop only at the last part? For example, when you use guard/defend command, you want it to go frame 1-2-3-3-3-3(looping 3) instead? Where frames 1 and 2 are animations leading up to frame 3 looping while guarding... Hope I'm making sense here.

I assume it's the same also with death animation? I'm not sure if death animation also goes the 1-2-3-2-1 loop by default, but I assume it does?

So anyone knows how we can change how poses and frames behave on SV actor battlers? Thank you so much for any help! ^_^ :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
a loop with only one frame is static and unchanging, so you basically want to stop the animation on the third frame?
That should be possible, but will require a plugin to change the way the update function works.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes @Andar ! ^_^ I believe that is something I wish! That the defense/guard and death pose will stop on the third frame! :D And ohh, so it needs a plugin to be achieved? :o I wonder? Is this possible with VisuStella's battle core plugin? Cause I'm using it atm. :) Thanks so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123