RMMZ SV Actor Battlers - Change how the poses behave?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! I wish to ask if it is possible to change how the SV actor battlers behave with their poses? Like, for example in the defense stance, it usually goes frame 1-2-3-2-1 by default just like the idle animation... But is it possible to have it loop only at the last part? For example, when you use guard/defend command, you want it to go frame 1-2-3-3-3-3(looping 3) instead? Where frames 1 and 2 are animations leading up to frame 3 looping while guarding... Hope I'm making sense here.

I assume it's the same also with death animation? I'm not sure if death animation also goes the 1-2-3-2-1 loop by default, but I assume it does?

So anyone knows how we can change how poses and frames behave on SV actor battlers? Thank you so much for any help! ^_^ :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
a loop with only one frame is static and unchanging, so you basically want to stop the animation on the third frame?
That should be possible, but will require a plugin to change the way the update function works.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes @Andar ! ^_^ I believe that is something I wish! That the defense/guard and death pose will stop on the third frame! :D And ohh, so it needs a plugin to be achieved? :o I wonder? Is this possible with VisuStella's battle core plugin? Cause I'm using it atm. :) Thanks so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout