matgraz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, i'm trying to make my SV actors stay in a V formation like this (i'm set on using only 3 party members for this game):

I installed the SVActorPosition plugin but didnt noticed any change, so i set the parameters all crazy to see if it was really working but it really wasnt as you can see:
upload_2019-12-3_13-20-21.png
upload_2019-12-3_13-22-22.png

I don't know if i did something wrong, i tried putting this plugin in many positions, even in the first line, but to no effect... can anybody tell what i'm doing wrong?
upload_2019-12-3_13-20-52.png

Thanks for the attention!

Attachments

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
try putting it under Yep battle core and Yep svenemies?

After that, make sure you start a new project and DO NOT use an old save file.

matgraz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try putting it under Yep battle core and Yep svenemies?

After that, make sure you start a new project and DO NOT use an old save file.
It worked! Thanks a lot, i tried different priorities but i think i didnt tried specifically under SV Enemies. Thanks a lot

Why start a new project tho?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not a new project. A new game when you play. Some stuff is saved in the save file, and some plugins save stuff in the save file, so if you save, make changes, and resume the saved game, your changes won't show.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]
If your query is fully resolved, please Report your post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see a post, but they will see a Report.
Thanks.

matgraz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]
If your query is fully resolved, please Report your post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see a post, but they will see a Report.
Thanks.
Sorry, i didnt know there was specifically this forum, next time i'll make sure i post on the right forum, thanks!

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne