SV Animated Enemies

RipSkinned

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, so, I'm running into an issue I can't seem to resolve.

I installed Yanfly's Battle Core plugins, the action sequence packs and the one that lets you animate your enemies by choosing your SV actors. Managed to install it, and everything's fine. Thing is, whenever I go into battle test, the enemy sprites appear but move frantically all over the screen. They respond to attacks and that battle DOES occur, but the sprite won't stay still.
What would you say is the problem?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried turning off any other plugins and testing your battle in an actual game playtest? I’ve found that some plugins don’t work correctly in the battle test but work fine in the actual game.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't use Battle Test when you're using plugins. The database is loaded differently, and many plugins require the database to be loaded the 'normal' way.

If you create a test map that does Battle Processing commands, then do a Test Play, does the issue still happen?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
Are you using an enemy image or a SV actor sprite sheet? What Notetag did you use in the enemy note box (if any)? Are you using other Plugins apart those from Yanfly?

*I've personaly never ran into any problem using Yanfly's Plugins in Battle test mode; and certainly not with those plugins you mentioned above, so I don't think that is the problem...

RipSkinned

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I managed to solve it: I was using a dated version of the animated yanfly plugins. Thank you all!

Reactions: TSR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had a birthday party earlier today. No-one showed up. ;_;
yay my offer is up :) joys
@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grung