Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
svposition.png

I've never messed with screen resolution much, so this problem never happened to me. It's probably something obvious but I can't seem to figure it out. How would I go about changing the side view battler positions? As the picture shows, they all need to come down a bit. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :hswt:

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In your dlc folder should be SVActorPositionMZ.js plugin. You can set their positions.
*Another thing to take note of is if you have any plugins which change background position/zoom.

FiercestPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In your dlc folder should be SVActorPositionMZ.js plugin. You can set their positions.
*Another thing to take note of is if you have any plugins which change background position/zoom.
Nice, found it! Thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!
My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merodu