Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource type: SV Battlers for enemies
Format: MV
No preference on style as long as it looks like the enemy in question

These are just a few enemies I've looking to put in my game as SV enemies and have yet to find any online, so if anyone is willing to make them for me, or actually knows of someone who has done them, that would be amazing.

-Evil God(bigmonster2_4)
I couldn't get an image to upload for this one, so on the off chance the link doesn't work, it's the giant blob monster with a bunch of eyes and tentacles.
-dark lord final(bigmonster2_3, not monster8)Darklord-final.png
-God(bigmonster2_2, and potentially nature8)God.png
-Garuda(bigmonster1_4)
Garuda.png
-Vampire, and potentially the little blood bats around him
Vampire.png
-The angel, if i just somehow missed it, although i might just attempt that one myself with the generator.
Angel.png

Thank you so much in advance, and if you'd prefer, I am willing to pay a little to have some of these.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The only one of these that has kind of a SV Battler is the god, of which i made a partial set with only the idle pose:
and the vampire here:

It is very unlikely to get SV battlers for that amout of stuff, especially for the large bosses. When I made that one pose of the god, it took forever and making a whole set is just unreasonable given the time that takes.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Fen_Star

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (Americ
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
me: creates single frame of a 16x16 sprite and is super proud of myself.
Avery: "here is a (dirty) animated version of this humungous sprite"
me: ... I don't see any dirt.

:p
(I still feel good about what I do though because I have fun and I like how it turned out. Also, it would be absurd to judge my work against the pros)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky