Kipplentoast

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey All. I was hunting through the Forums and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I noticed when playing around with the SV system that if you have a Dual wielding Class the attack animation only seems to play once. Both the "swing" animation on the SV Actor, and the Effect Animation that completes on the Battler. The attack numbers seem to be calculating the total attack of both equipped weapons, so I'm not sure if this is an issue, or just my aesthetic sensibilities being triggered. Any thoughts?   

***EDIT***

Upon reviewing the animation after I got some sleep, it looks like when a Character dual wields it seems to double up on the connect Animation. For example: If your actor is dual wielding a slashing weapon with the Animation "Slash Physical" assigned, it will play two slash physicals at once in opposite directions on the Battler. So a single dual wield slash creates kind of a V effect. Since this seems to be intentional, feel free to close this query. It's an odd choice, but I'm cool with it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:

lohenien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
That seems to be a visual effect yes. However the damage and effects don't double.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1394649795