Kipplentoast

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey All. I was hunting through the Forums and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, but I noticed when playing around with the SV system that if you have a Dual wielding Class the attack animation only seems to play once. Both the "swing" animation on the SV Actor, and the Effect Animation that completes on the Battler. The attack numbers seem to be calculating the total attack of both equipped weapons, so I'm not sure if this is an issue, or just my aesthetic sensibilities being triggered. Any thoughts?   

***EDIT***

Upon reviewing the animation after I got some sleep, it looks like when a Character dual wields it seems to double up on the connect Animation. For example: If your actor is dual wielding a slashing weapon with the Animation "Slash Physical" assigned, it will play two slash physicals at once in opposite directions on the Battler. So a single dual wield slash creates kind of a V effect. Since this seems to be intentional, feel free to close this query. It's an odd choice, but I'm cool with it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:

lohenien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
That seems to be a visual effect yes. However the damage and effects don't double.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNTeon