Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: MV Enemy Battlers
Maker Format: MV
Art Style: as close as possible to MV's normal enemy battlers
Description: I would like two enemy battlers for MV, created based around the images of the two characters below. they are child characters, so I would like them to be maybe 1/2 to 3/4 the size of the human-based enemy SVs that can be found in MV. Yes, I am serious with their colors... I'm sorry if it hurts your eyes. Please make the battlers white, without irises, to match their faces.

The game will take my several months to make, so you do have a decent amount of time to work on it, but I would still like them relatively soon, as the characters are a bit important to the story.

Reference Images:

There are two characters; Gremlin Child Female and Gremlin Child Male

upload_2019-10-21_21-17-30.png

The upper character is the female and the lower character is the male.
Here are the SV sheets that the character generator gave me, so that you have a better reference for their clothing.

Female:
upload_2019-10-21_21-19-10.png

Male:
upload_2019-10-21_21-19-39.png

Here are their faces:
The upper image is the girl's face, the lower image is the boy's face.
upload_2019-10-21_21-22-48.png

Both characters are bratty and very rude. They are runaways and steal from people in the city that they took up residence in. I am including a pair of screenshot crops that I think would be good options as positions for each one, but please draw them facing the opposite direction so that they will match with the rest of the enemy battlers.

Male Child:

upload_2019-10-23_17-2-29.png

Female Child

upload_2019-10-23_17-3-4.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc