Apprentice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man, your battler are SO GOOD @byBibo ! THANK U
That hornet was GREATLY NEEDED (I loved that you erased that little blue flower it had).
I use ALL your battlers in my project, actually, here's your amazing work in action :kaopride:

C-Unit Studios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you add an animated mimic to your list

byBibo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
@Andronius : congrats on getting on DG's channel, and a big thanks for using my animated battlers :)
I would have 1 suggestion regarding the bats: as you are using the float motion, you should erase the shadow i left in the drawings, so it won't look odd on-screen :)

@C-Unit Studios : Sure, i'll add this to the next 127.0.0.1/banned.url poll :)

Andronius

Apprentice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andronius : congrats on getting on DG's channel, and a big thanks for using my animated battlers :)
I would have 1 suggestion regarding the bats: as you are using the float motion, you should erase the shadow i left in the drawings, so it won't look odd on-screen :)
Thank you @byBibo , also for making your awesome battlers (my favorites, honestly) ! You know, a couple of people also made that remark and I agree absolutely (having those crazy shadows looks so odd), but I don't know how to erase them. I'd appreciate any help on how to do that:

zuvizu takano

The King Dreamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, do you do requests?
Can you do darklord2000?

jojosfan47

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! Im currently having an issue, I have the iron giant set as a party member, but whenever he is in a battle, his sprite is moved up significantly higher than it should be. Any clues on how to fix this?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@jojosfan47 Your image is not showing up (at least for me). Could you edit your post and try and upload it again. Just use the 'Upload a file' button, and it should happen automatically.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can one of you post the png files of the animated sprites? My files are screwed up and i can't open them to find the files. Can someone please help me? I mean like: SV_rat
Please help.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@SurvivingWeasel All the images are in the first post - click on the linked name of the battler and it takes you to the animated sprite sheet.

Zealraid

Pixel Researcher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your works
is hornet the last?

I hope you always do the best where ever you go

JayJayIsNotAJetPlane

Call me a jet plane, one more time!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm definitely going to use these, all 9 currently, for the beginning/training area of my game.

Just a quick question.

Would you prefer a credit on the title screen, in the game maybe as a seperate entire "credits" area where I can credit others if I use their work (Such as Yanfly for his scripts and you for these AMAZING battlers), or just a simple something in game where an NPC credits you?

Kiolleron

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for your time and dedication to these projects. Beautiful work. I would like to request The Werewolf if you would be so kind. So Awesome.

Mave12iiiick

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

Wanted to say that I love the work! Only issue I have found is the IronGiant will fall into the ground half way through the fight. Anyone else have this issue?

Krakaz

Forever Krakaz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing Work @byBibo Thank You for these awesome battlers now my project is coming alive *thumbs* if your still taking suggestions/requests it would be sweet to see a fairy or orc.
keep up the great work mate and thank you again,your work is a great asset to all of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat