ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
 Swim Suit Characters
Annette Swim Suit and Lilly Bathing Suit are both characters I made using the default template from the character generator. A simple copy and paste job with minor re-touch. Female Swimmer 1 - 7 were made by character generator that came with Vx ace. I'm using them in my game so I thought I would share them. I know they are no work of art, nor am I a graphic artist but I don't think their terrible...maybe mediocre..but decent. Anyways they can be used for both Commercial and Non-Commercial use. No credit is required but would be appreciated. :)
 ​
Male Swimmers:

(None at this time)

Female Swimmers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
These are okay, but the Annette and Lilly Swimsuits are a few pixels off from the 96x128 size. Where I was raised in the RM community, this is not just a simple copy and paste job. It's a technique known as frankenspriting. It's still simple, but it can get complicated, too. I can see that you tried to frankensprite Actor 3-8 into the swimsuit, with the Annette sprite. Unfortunately, the pixel alignment is botched and you chopped away her tail! Now, do you really want to live in a world where catgirls are denied of their cat-like features?

Let's hope not! I made an attempt to frankensprite Actor 3-8 and the base swimwear together to keep her tail. I also took the opportunity to alter her swimsuit to be less brief-y and more bikini-y, for variation. Result:

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are okay, but the Annette and Lilly Swimsuits are a few pixels off from the 96x128 size. Where I was raised in the RM community, this is not just a simple copy and paste job. It's a technique known as frankenspriting. It's still simple, but it can get complicated, too. I can see that you tried to frankensprite Actor 3-8 into the swimsuit, with the Annette sprite. Unfortunately, the pixel alignment is botched and you chopped away her tail! Now, do you really want to live in a world where catgirls are denied of their cat-like features?

Let's hope not! I made an attempt to frankensprite Actor 3-8 and the base swimwear together to keep her tail. I also took the opportunity to alter her swimsuit to be less brief-y and more bikini-y, for variation. Result:

Thank you very much for the fix up of the Annette Character. :)

I'm a story writer not a graphic person so I had no idea this was already a named technique. I learn something everyday lol 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish