Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i walk up to the switch and hit it then turns on then my character turns around and walks down one step not sure why its happening. i have no settings in the events that even move the character

for some reason the image wont show up so here is the link to the image https://ibb.co/iTQL3T
iTQL3T

iTQL3T

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is on page 2 of the switch event and on page 3 of the watergate?

Highest page number = highest priority, those pages are the most important ones.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
its just the self swich A that triggers after the animation to stop it its just a blank page with the only change is the priority which is set to below characters

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As you said yourself, nothing in those event pages can move the player.
so if the player turns around and moves, that has to be triggered by a different event or event page.

you need to find that different event page to find the error.
If that is not on the higher pages in these events, then it needs to be in a different event - probably one controlled by the same switch even if you don't remember using that switch elsewhere.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ty that jogged my memory i had a event in the top corner that i was playing with before i even set up the switches

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher