Switches / Variables inside monsters ?

Barsek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
So I've been wondering for quite some time now ..can we put switches or variables on / in monsters data ? if so how to ?
to make myself clear i'll put an exemple 
Exemple 1: each time u kill a certain monster a certain variable add by 1 or 2 or x 
Exemple 2: in a fight where u kill a certain monster ( like a couple or duo ) a switch makes the other gets angry and stronger or maybe say something 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is done by troop events, it doesn't need the switches to be inside monster data.

Just make a troop event conditioned to what you want, and have it change whatever you want the effect to be.

Barsek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Not quite what I'm looking for but okay thnx 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can search for the self-data-suite by PK8, that is a script that adds self-variables and self-switches to any object.

But even if you use that, you'll still need the troop events to control and check the effects - switches and variables do nothing by themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj
The character designer for my game is using my character for her class work lol :smile:
Why the frick frack snick snack is Pokemon Black & White so expensive now?! $99 on Amazon? $9999 ON EBAY!? WHAT?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Psychose