Switching Side of Face Image

KasumiTakeshi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm currently working on a game, ultimately aiming to be commercial. I'm still new with RPGMaker MV, and I was wondering, is there a way to switch which side the face image is displayed on, and/or mirror it? 

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on how to do this or whether it was possible.

Plugins I currently am using:

Yanfly Core Engine

Yanfly Message Core

FontEditor

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think one of the message core plugins might allow you to do this.  Have you searched through the settings on Yanfly's?

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

KasumiTakeshi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have looked, but I didn't see anything, I'll look again. I didn't know which forum to post in, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KasumiTakeshi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have looked, but I didn't see anything, I'll look again. I didn't know which forum to post in, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I've checked Yanfly's plugins again, and I couldn't find anything about switching the side of the face image. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

KasumiTakeshi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump. I still need help with this. If anyone can tell me how to do this, or make me a plugin, you will be rewarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen