Switching Side of Face Image

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by KasumiTakeshi, Feb 16, 2016.

1. KasumiTakeshi

KasumiTakeshi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm currently working on a game, ultimately aiming to be commercial. I'm still new with RPGMaker MV, and I was wondering, is there a way to switch which side the face image is displayed on, and/or mirror it? 

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on how to do this or whether it was possible.

Plugins I currently am using:

Yanfly Core Engine

Yanfly Message Core

FontEditor

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think one of the message core plugins might allow you to do this.  Have you searched through the settings on Yanfly's?

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. KasumiTakeshi

First Language:
    English
    I have looked, but I didn't see anything, I'll look again. I didn't know which forum to post in, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

4. KasumiTakeshi

First Language:
    English
    I've checked Yanfly's plugins again, and I couldn't find anything about switching the side of the face image. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

5. KasumiTakeshi

First Language:
    English
    Bump. I still need help with this. If anyone can tell me how to do this, or make me a plugin, you will be rewarded.