Zyoshiro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my game, sometimes the player will switch from one party to another to a different set of characters.

Is it possible to make both parties not sharing the same items/equipment/inventory?

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
yes, the event where you switch party's just remove their items through event call then re add them when you switch back.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest to go to the master script list and use Tsukihime's Player switch script.

Removing and temporarily storing two different inventories by events would be a lot more work and block a lot more variables.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Zyoshiro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the response. I guess Tsukihime's Player switch is my best option. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt
#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangos_Bored