MushReen

Gacha Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ID, US
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Disclaimer: This project contains fictional elements of religion-related.

Swords and Gods

Engine:
I am using RPG Maker MV as my main engine.

Synopsis:
So, the player will play as Reen Hope, the Prince of Golden Hope. He will meet several characters which will become his teammates and did variety quests given by his father. I have added weapon crafting plugin, but it will become available with the help of a Great Blacksmith NPC. Also, Potion Maker NPC which allows the player to make and upgrade their potions, along with the NPC's backstory!

The battle system itself, I will use the default turn-based but with improved movements. Yanfly's Action Sequence and Yanfly's Dragonbones Integration would do it.

Also, talking about endings, this project should have at least 4 endings, which is Good Ending, Bad Ending, Neutral Ending, and Alternative Ending. The endings depends on the player's interaction with the heroines. I won't spoil the ending, though, but the concept story told that to get the Good Ending, the main Hero, Reen Hope should marry someone he loves pretty much. Of course, he will face his rival on his romantic love story. (Seriously, don't lose the main Heroine, you'll get Bad Ending.)

Roles Needed:
For this project, I need these roles:
  • Voice Actors both males and females (for battle cry)
  • Scriptmaker
  • Spritemaker
  • Mapmaker (I need some guide, too!)
  • Grammar checker (since I don't have such good grammars)
  • BGM, BGS, SE, ME

My Roles:
Meanwhile, I will do these roles:
  • Project Manager
  • Ideas Person
  • Mapmaker
  • Event
  • Database
  • Plugins
  • Characters Concept & Artwork

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, I see that you need someone who can check grammar mistakes or typos. I can help you out in that regard. So if you want to sign me up, feel free to do so, just let me know if you do because I also have my own project I wish to tackle.

Edit: never mind. I will get busy with my own project to be able to help out. Good luck.

Last edited:

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you not to use Chibi Characters, it washes away the life of your game (whereas its my opinion, maybe some wouldn't agree).

I like your Artwork

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd be your grammar checker! I might be able to voice as some characters too if you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inago