️⚧️ Proudly trans! ️⚧️ (she/her)
- Nov 10, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
After sailing from your homeland of Easton for the land of Westos, you are attacked by bandits and all your possessions are taken. Go after the bandits and retrieve your gear — or head in the opposite direction entirely and take a journey across the mountains. Pass through the Dark Forest and head to the city of Centria, and while there, why not join any number of several guilds? Discover and complete a huge number of quests, become a vassal of the king... the way you play is up to you.
- Choose from four character appearances, and customize your character's name, backstory, and attributes
- A complete time and weather system, with multiple climates
- Beautiful mapping for a more immersive experience
- Attribute point system and skill tree system
- ATB Battle System
- Lots and lots of places to explore
- A great deal of quests
- Multiple guilds to join
- Several large dungeons, each with its own boss
SETTING AND WORLD DEVELOPMENT
- The world history and setting is described by a scholar NPC in the game. A summary is also provided here. There are two Divinities, the Lord of Light and the Lord of Dark, who are forever in conflict. The Lord of Light created the world for unknown reasons, and he created humans on only one of the continents.
- Humans spread over the land of Easton, the continent in the East, and they formed a central government.
- After some time, they decided to sail further and discover other lands, and there, the land of Westos was formed. It was populated nearly as much as Easton. Whereas Easton has a central government, the people of Westos are more concerned about their individual identity.
- There are multiple guilds planned, each with its own alignment (good, neutral, or evil):
- Warriors of Light (G) - An organization serving the God and dedicated to fighting evil.
- Golden Daggers (G) - A covert organization defending the weak and harming oppressors in power.
- Wildmen (N) - An organization of hunters living in the wild.
- Treasure Hunters of Westos (N) - An organization of treasure hunters.
- Mercenary's Alliance (N) - An organization of mercenaries.
- Thieves' Guild (E) - The guild is divided among various cities but has the main base in the central city. It is a group of thieves.
- Bloody Blades (E) - A group of the most trained assassins in the world. It is extremely exclusive.
- Magic in the game is a gift from the Divinities.
The game is planned to be commercial, though the price is as of yet uncertain.