Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sybil, the Fugitive Princess

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
Sybil's mother, the Queen, needs to squash a civil war and quickly. A mysterious group called the Seven Saints offers her a solution: sacrifice her daughter to power a legendary weapon called the Glaive. Sybil, however, is none too thrill about this idea however, and runs away with the help of her trusted knight, Enro.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Capture001.PNG

Capture002.PNG

Capture003.PNG

Capture004.PNG

SECTION B: CHARACTERS
Queen Tyadora
Sybil's mother.

Sybil, the Princess

She is your main character who uses Holy Magic and is trying to figure out the plot that is driving her mother to want to kill her. [Holy Magic] [Summon]

Enro, the Royal Knight

Loyal protector and strong fighter, he uses Sword Art to decimate foes. [Sword Art]

Quill, the former Priest turned Alchemist

An old friend of Enro's, he is aiding the Princess. His knowledge of medicine and science should prove useful. [Mixture]

Laurel, the Lancer

A knight of the city of Agros, she is a fierce warrior and protective of others. [Tactics]

Alistar, the Conjurer

This mage has the power to commands the elements and spirits. [Mystic Magic] [Summon]

Karina, the Performer

This crazy cat girl dreams of being a world famous actress.... some day. [Mimic]

SECTION C: FEATURES
  • Lots of skills! Characters gains a new ability every few levels and won't "max out" until level 35 or 40!
  • Wide variety of equipment choices to mix and match.
  • 6 combat characters with different strengths, so you can use the party that best fits your preference or the situation
  • Memory Crystals ("save points") do more than just save the game and can have a variety of effects on your team!
  • Classic JRPG style game design
  • Hidden items galore! (try searching bookshelves, nightstands, pantries)

DEMO Ver 1.2
Demo is about an hour long currently. Hosted via mediafire:
Ver 1.2: Added more balance
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rukedenvd12gba1/Sybil.exe

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cp868323