symphony and missile animations

Twilight Shard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Look at the "how to make a bow" tutorial at the symphony site, then delete the bowcreation and change the arrowgraphic to an spellicon , should basically work :D

Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the answer. Actually i'd like to send animations (not icons) from the user to it's target, and i saw that the icon tags are the nearest option available, lathough it doens't allow animations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hailren

Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why don't you just make a animation to give the appearance that you want done?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why don't you just make a animation to give the appearance that you want done?
because animations have a fixed position, and he wants to move the missile to the target wherever on the battlescreen the targeted enemy is - symphony can do that with icons.

Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
because animations have a fixed position, and he wants to move the missile to the target wherever on the battlescreen the targeted enemy is - symphony can do that with icons.
Exactly that. I am pretty sure the ability to move an animation and make it disappear when it touchs the target isn't yet implemented in symphony.

The visuals of this with an icon may not be the best, but based on the current answers it might be only way now.

Hailren

Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Exactly that. I am pretty sure the ability to move an animation and make it disappear when it touchs the target isn't yet implemented in symphony.

The visuals of this with an icon may not be the best, but based on the current answers it might be only way now.
I see.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadowGray