Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars (WIP)

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to announce a new series in my RPG Maker music packs, Symphony Celestia. The albums in this series are going to be quite different as compared to my other RPG Maker music packs. Symphony Celestia is a series that will consist of different stories told by symphonic and orchestrated music that game developers can use in their projects. The idea is that each story will consist of various compositions that build the structure of that story from beginning to end. The first story to the Symphony Celestia series is going to be, "Prophecy of the Falling Stars." Each story will consist of hero themes, adventure themes, emotional themes, battle themes, etc. More information will be coming soon.

Preview 2:

"A quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope has been chosen to undertake the ultimate task to prevent a calamity."

Below is a new preview to Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, one of my upcoming RPG Maker music packs.

Preview 3:

"The young heroine is alone and surrounded by an unknown enemy..."

This is another preview to Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. This is a preview that demonstrates what you can expect in the music pack in regards to combat themes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Inspired by @fluffymonster 's Cute Ghost
His name is POKO!
I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\
Calculated my tax refund - CHEERS
Looked at my student debt - cries
Still, might be just enough left over to pay for my new computer, which would be awesome!
And my student debt will be fully paid, which is also pretty nice.
They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeziaG96