Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars (WIP)

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to announce a new series in my RPG Maker music packs, Symphony Celestia. The albums in this series are going to be quite different as compared to my other RPG Maker music packs. Symphony Celestia is a series that will consist of different stories told by symphonic and orchestrated music that game developers can use in their projects. The idea is that each story will consist of various compositions that build the structure of that story from beginning to end. The first story to the Symphony Celestia series is going to be, "Prophecy of the Falling Stars." Each story will consist of hero themes, adventure themes, emotional themes, battle themes, etc. More information will be coming soon.

Preview 2:

"A quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope has been chosen to undertake the ultimate task to prevent a calamity."

Below is a new preview to Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars, one of my upcoming RPG Maker music packs.

Preview 3:

"The young heroine is alone and surrounded by an unknown enemy..."

This is another preview to Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. This is a preview that demonstrates what you can expect in the music pack in regards to combat themes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirty_score