Symphony Tags to IF condition check for dual_wield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So Battle Symphony tags support IF and UNLESS conditions within their tags (like for making weapon/skill animations) and i'm wondering how to work it for a dual_wield check condition? This way I can make weapon animations that have a dual-wield section that only runs if applicable for actors. (Dual-Wielding enemies have their own thing) So far I tried "IF :weapon2" and similar representations, but to no avail.

Here's a sample of my weapon animation, between the ==================== which should only run if dual-wielding (that's what i'm trying to achieve)

[more stuff here]icon delete: user, weapon1============================================================================if :weapon2icon create: user, weapon2icon: user, weapon2, upswing, waitattack animation: target, waitskill effect: wholeicon delete: user, weapon2end=============================================================================move user: backward, 32, wait[more stuff here]And here's the main site for the Symphony manual+script if needed

http://symphonyan.org/battle-symphony-introduction/

Edit: Actually a better check would be to see if a second weapon is equipped, since an actor may have Dual Wield but only one weapon worn.

Edit2: Nevermind! I figured it out.

IF user.weapons[1] [do more tags]endThis thread can be closed~

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarriorsFanatic