Sync Animation Flash to Custom Added Picture Elements

KineticDog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. In the battle scene, I inserted some extra static picture resources to each party members' sprite area(To be more specific, they are put under 'Sprite_Actor._spriteParts'). They are used to implement one feature of the game in my plan. They are supposed to be looking like a part of the member sprite, and that's where the problem came:

The expected behavior should be that if a member has been attacked, the animation's 'flash' effect could also apply on these extra pictures. But sadly as I tested, they are not revealing the flash.

Now I just require help for some information. I would like to know where is the logic that apply animation flashes to sprite actors. As long as I get the location I could override it to also apply on these extra pictures. But other solutions or suggestions are also welcomed

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Try to look at Sprite_Base since that's the parent of Sprite objects. or Sprite_Battler the parent of Sprite_Actor and Sprite_Enemy.. Since flashing is part of animations, check the functions related to the animation setup.

Last edited:

KineticDog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try to look at Sprite_Base since that's the parent of Sprite objects. or Sprite_Battler the parent of Sprite_Actor and Sprite_Enemy.. Since flashing is part of animations, check the functions related to the animation setup.
Thank you very much. I will take a look inside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi