Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version: Free Version Released
URL: https://synrec.itch.io/synrec-live-tactical-battle

Features summary:
> Player controlled combat
> Battle field modification on both player and developer side
> Highly customizable UI
> Active style combat, limited turn based system regulation.
> Various projectile types and sub types to modify skill database.
Codex_Test 26_09_2020 6_58_57 pm.pngCodex_Test 28_09_2020 1_19_37 pm.png

Before using, please note:

*> For use with RPG Maker engine. No support is granted for external engines.
*> This file is not to be renamed under any conditions.
*> You may NOT reupload this plugin file for sale.
*> Credit may go to Synrec.
*> This file must not be used for any monetary profit directly nor indirectly. Ie: No commercial use whatsoever. For such instances, contact me on Twitter.
*> Follow me on Twitter for updates:
https://twitter.com/synrec_kaisyl

Questions, comments, threats?

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this sounds really cool ill definitely have to look into that, there are a few things that would probably be really helpful to add though, you might want to add plugin to your title so people can find your post easier from search engines like google adding some screenshots along with some small tutorial snippets would probably be really helpful to.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this sounds really cool ill definitely have to look into that, there are a few things that would probably be really helpful to add though, you might want to add plugin to your title so people can find your post easier from search engines like google adding some screenshots along with some small tutorial snippets would probably be really helpful to.
Not sure what you mean by adding the plugin to the title but I get the rest, thanks for the advice

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no problem,
and I actually just meant the WORD (plugin)
hope this helps :)

EX:
Synrec Live Tactical Battle plugin

Sissel Cabanela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh wow, its actually time for the public release? Holy crap, I'm gonna download it now and mess around with it, really excited.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow, its actually time for the public release? Holy crap, I'm gonna download it now and mess around with it, really excited.
Sure thing, just lemme know if any issues pop up or if there are things you want added to it.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Demo uploaded. Only the demo version is obfuscated.

Give it a try and lemme know how it works for you all.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BETA Version: https://synrec.itch.io/synrec-live-tactical-battle

**NOTE: Demo Project Folder will be uploaded later this week.**

>Implemented i-frames, activated for all attacks above minimal damage. Duration of i-frames is equal to the resultant skill power.

>Field Meteors functional. These do not affect enemies.

>Added Charge attacks. Duration, charge attack skill and even if to break charge on moving is determined by weapon tags.

>Added capacity for more state overlays <overlayId:x>

>Added overdrive state effect. Gives the battler an expansive illusory aura effect.

>Several bugs squashed.

>Several code optimizations performed.

>Custom element system implemented.

The custom element system allows for your elemental projectile to interact with a battler's elemental traits based on that projectile's bonus and penalty elements. When an elemental effect occurs, the custom set animation plays. Elemental damage effects only occur when you exceed the set minimal damage and elemental states are added and removed based on as such. Variance determines the base elemental rates (bonus/penalty/state effects) of a projectile.

Elemental traits are taken from actor/enemy traits only, not states. state elemental traits do not affect battlers.

Sissel Cabanela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright so, pardon me, very busy week.

1. The demo...doesn't work? I downloaded it, I choose '1' in the demo, which I presume to be the battle, and it throws me the error of:

2. Not to mini-mod, but this might not be the right section. Paid Plugins would be in classifieds, I believe. I'm not really sure about plunking down $30 for a plugin still classified in beta, unless perhaps it is more advanced in stage than the term would imply? I cannot really estimate that until the demo is functioning at minimum, however.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright so, pardon me, very busy week.

1. The demo...doesn't work? I downloaded it, I choose '1' in the demo, which I presume to be the battle, and it throws me the error of:

2. Not to mini-mod, but this might not be the right section. Paid Plugins would be in classifieds, I believe. I'm not really sure about plunking down $30 for a plugin still classified in beta, unless perhaps it is more advanced in stage than the term would imply? I cannot really estimate that until the demo is functioning at minimum, however.
I'll give this a check through and see what's going on.

Edit: nvrmd.

EDIT 2: Fixed.

Last edited:

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did...something occur?
Nah, I fixed it, made this version free to use in free projects, even publicly, paid version with meteor projectiles and such will be released along with other plugins for the same $30 when I finish [Project Haven].

Sissel Cabanela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It does work now, indeed. This is interesting, a bit different from what I had initially expected, very unique in how the skill system seems to modify the 'basic attack', no? Is there a way to alter projectile speed?

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It does work now, indeed. This is interesting, a bit different from what I had initially expected, very unique in how the skill system seems to modify the 'basic attack', no? Is there a way to alter projectile speed?
Yup, increase speed in the database

Sissel Cabanela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Attack Delay...is added to having to complete the Attacking Animation fully? That is a bit limiting. A balance thing, or perhaps an oversight?

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Attack Delay...is added to having to complete the Attacking Animation fully? That is a bit limiting. A balance thing, or perhaps an oversight?
Determines delay before you can use the skill again. Duration is it's lifespan.

Sissel Cabanela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lifespan of the projectile, right? What about for the 'lag' before you can move again, be it attacking again or actually moving on the battlefield.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some errors in the demo, dont know why:
invisible name of skill, when selected in the battle, it throw the next error
1.png

Error:
2.png

consol log:
3.png

the other works correctly, when selecting the invis skill and use it, error pops up.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lifespan of the projectile, right? What about for the 'lag' before you can move again, be it attacking again or actually moving on the battlefield.
Yup and You mean the pixel movement lag right? That's a fixed figure for the plugin currently.

Some errors in the demo, dont know why:
invisible name of skill, when selected in the battle, it throw the next error
View attachment 165206

Error:
View attachment 165207

consol log:
View attachment 165208

the other works correctly, when selecting the invis skill and use it, error pops up.
Looks like the result of having the player learn an empty skill. I'll edit the demo project to remove it.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there a way to move the player speed? so you can skill and still move right after?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lopilon