- Nov 6, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
1) Skills/Items are ok.Two things:
1) With the monster capture plug in, does it have an option to tie capture to a spell (right element making it more effective, using a stronger version is more effective, etc.) or just items?
2) Just making absolute certain (checked the license but your first post is a tad confusing) -
As long as it's for an original project, we are allowed to profit off of the game that uses the plugins, right?
e.g. Can't use it to profit off of a Pokemon fan game (which... Well, pretty sure Nintendo would rip off heads anyways), but can profit off of a totally original idea?
2) You can use my plugins in a commercial or free game. Just don't use them to:
- Create an "educational" or otherwise open game project to distribute or showcase a project
- Create a fan game to make money from it, this is more so for the benefit of the user than I. If you do that and get sued, you were warned.
- Use it as a means of creating a project which harasses a specific group(s).
- Claim this plugin as your own creation.