Synrec's Plugins (Enemy Capture, Tactical Battle System, Spin Top, etc)

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When the enemy is successfully captured
During tactical battle or during normal battle?
Does the enemy have a captureActor id?
Do you have an actor for that captureActor id defined on the enemy?

L-jun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
During tactical battle or during normal battle?
Does the enemy have a captureActor id?
Do you have an actor for that captureActor id defined on the enemy?
  • In normal combat.
  • I've configured it correctly.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • In normal combat.
  • I've configured it correctly.
Is this error obtained by using the latest version, 3.0+?

I'll check this on my end regardless

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Peformed tests on my end:
- Testing with a captureActor set to a valid actor in the database: valid, no bug detected.
- Removing the captureActor note tag: valid, no bug detected.
- Setting the captureActor id to a value equal to or less than zero (0): invalid, bug shows up as in your screenshots, please see monster capture setup in this instance.
- Setting the captureActor id to a value greater than the number of actors in the database: invalid, bug shows up as in your screenshots, please see monster capture setup in this instance.

Only conditions 3 and 4 were able to replicate the bug on my end and this was due to setting a capture Actor id outside of what is defined in the RPG Maker database. I will be implementing an error throw for this but are those conditions valid on your end?

If you are not comfortable discussing this here, please private message me.

L-jun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Peformed tests on my end:
- Testing with a captureActor set to a valid actor in the database: valid, no bug detected.
- Removing the captureActor note tag: valid, no bug detected.
- Setting the captureActor id to a value equal to or less than zero (0): invalid, bug shows up as in your screenshots, please see monster capture setup in this instance.
- Setting the captureActor id to a value greater than the number of actors in the database: invalid, bug shows up as in your screenshots, please see monster capture setup in this instance.

Only conditions 3 and 4 were able to replicate the bug on my end and this was due to setting a capture Actor id outside of what is defined in the RPG Maker database. I will be implementing an error throw for this but are those conditions valid on your end?

If you are not comfortable discussing this here, please private message me.
Many thanks ,

• I think it's because OF the space bar in my tag.
  • There is no problem now.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made several updates:
  • Tactical Battle System (Numerous bug fixes, added victory window)
  • Map Enemies (Enable Max Troop Enemies, enemy position setup
  • Monster Capture (Breeding/Fusion System)

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated Tactical Battle System to v6.0 for cross compatibility with external plugins.

Attempted overwrite of error function from popular plugin which stops the crashing but stops battler actions.

The battlers move but they do not perform custom motions.

May require further checking but should it not be possible without bypassing a (even more) significant portion of their implemented security, it won't be done and a custom motion plugin add-on will be implemented instead.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I've ran into an issue.

I only have Synrec_MC_Core plugin active, and when i use the Name Input Processing event, it seems to work as normal on a database level, as using \N[x] will call the new input name correctly, in the Pause Menu however the original default name is still there.

I assume this has something to do with how the plugin allows repeat party members under the catching system. Though in that scenario, even if i go Name Input -> Add to Party, it's still the original name even though the name was changed on a level that \N[x] can recognize.

Is there a Script or Plugin Command i can use in place to rename a specific party member within how MC_Core handles the party? Or maybe another Plugin that adds a sort of "Nickname" interface for "monsters"? Even a Script or Plugin Command that can change what sprite the Non-Player Actor is would work too. Apologies if i've over looked something obvious.

Synrec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I've ran into an issue.

I only have Synrec_MC_Core plugin active, and when i use the Name Input Processing event, it seems to work as normal on a database level, as using \N[x] will call the new input name correctly, in the Pause Menu however the original default name is still there.

I assume this has something to do with how the plugin allows repeat party members under the catching system. Though in that scenario, even if i go Name Input -> Add to Party, it's still the original name even though the name was changed on a level that \N[x] can recognize.

Is there a Script or Plugin Command i can use in place to rename a specific party member within how MC_Core handles the party? Or maybe another Plugin that adds a sort of "Nickname" interface for "monsters"? Even a Script or Plugin Command that can change what sprite the Non-Player Actor is would work too. Apologies if i've over looked something obvious.
Thank you, will check this out

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've never felt prouder of my little game!! *o*
DamageEvil_2.png added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurpleClouds